This Could Hurt
Take the isometric view so common in strategy RPGs and mix it with spectacular levels focused on verticality, and you’ll get a hint of what this game is about. A platformer with one-touch controls? And endless runner focused on careful, deliberate moves? A gorgeous game that’s intuitive and offers exactly the right amount of challenge? It’s all of the above and much, much more.
- Four diverse worlds, from a snow-covered land to eerie ruins, add both visual and gameplay variety.
- Easy, one-touch controls let players of all ages and skill levels take part in the adventure.
- Beautiful 3D graphics and a unique isometric point of view make this game stand out from the rest.
- Well-designed levels offer the perfect amount of difficulty, and make each level both fun and suspenseful.
- Universal app that plays on both your iPad and iPhone.
"...it is a well-executed auto-runner with some ingenious level designs and infectious visual style..."— AppTudes
"This Could Hurt avoids the game play issues so many other apps have."— Family Friendly Gaming, 88/100
"Like any good iOS game, it balances simple design with appropriate challenge and difficulty."— BigRedBarrel, 4/5
"This Could Hurt features the perfect mix of skill and puzzle elements..."— App Spy, 5/5
"It’s simple, addictive, and balances simple design with an increasing difficulty curve."— Unbound Gamer, 95/100
"This Could Hurt does a whole lot with very little, and on the App Store, that's always impressive."— TUAW, Daily iPhone App
"This is one of the better puzzle games that’s been realized on iOS in a while."— 148Apps, 4.5/5
"Players who have a knack for games that require perfect timing will love this one..."— Gamezebo
"I did not go into it expecting much, and I was thoroughly impressed with what they brought to the table."— TouchGen, 4/5